Monday, February 17, 2014

BREAKING NEWS!

Hi Everybody! I was just checking facebook and american girl just posted that Samantha is coming back out of the archives. This leaves me with many questions such as: Is Nellie also coming back?, Will all of Samantha's outfits and accessories make a return?,Will anybody else be coming out of the archives, And will Samantha come back with a new look? If anybody has any answers to these questions please post in the comments below.

Samantha will be back this Fall. Is anybody thinking of getting her?

Izzy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!