Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Review of Girl of the Year 2014 Isabelle

Hey Everybody! Today I am going to review Isabelle who is the girl of the year for 2014. I got her a couple of days ago but I decided to review her today. So here she is:
Isabelle looks so pretty in this picture. She is wearing the rosette leotard under the coral sweater with the sparkly skort. If you can see the shoes that she is wearing are the glittery gold ones that come with the meet outfit.

Here is a close up of Isabelle. In some other pictures Isabelle seems to have green eyes but in this one you can really tell that Isabelle's eyes are more of a hazel color.

Here is Isabelle's outfit. I am going to give a quick review. First of all I love the rosette leotard. It is great quality the same goes for the sparkly skort. As for the coral sweater when it arrived in the mail I noticed it had a little hole on it near the Isabelle tag. Now american girl is sending me a new one.

These gold shoes are really cute. They kind of remind me of dance shoes with their sling back style.

This is a picture of Isabelle's hair extensions. I know that I am the only one that thinks this but they were actually pretty easy to attach and it only took me a couple of minutes.

Izzy:)
P.S Another review is coming soon. Hannah will also be doing a craft tutorial.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!