Thursday, March 13, 2014

Doll Colored Pencils: Craft Tutorial

Hey Everybody! I know you have probably all seen this idea on Doll Diaries but I decided to try it myself except I did it a little differently to make things a little easier. First make sure you have the materials:

Materials Needed:
5 toothpicks
1 rubber band
Markers (any colors)
1 pair of scissors



                        Step 1: 
Tie the rubber band tightly around the toothpick.

Step 2:                    
Trim the ends off of the toothpicks. We used the rubber bands so that the toothpick ends don't fly everywhere.

                         Step 3:                    
This is what it should look like so far.

Step 4:
Untie the rubber bands.

Step 5:
Color the tip of the toothpick and the rest except for the tiny part after the tip. Use any color you like. Repeat the rest of the steps until you have the desired amount of colored pencils.

Have Fun!!


Izzy:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!