Thursday, March 20, 2014

Our Generation Fun Day Sun Day Outfit Review

Hey Everybody! Today I am going to give the review like I promised. I hope you enjoy!

The outfit comes with 1 pair of goggles, 1 life jacket, one one piece swimsuit, 1 pair of sandals, 1 towel, and 4 beach items like shells.

Here is a close up of the goggles. I think they look a bit funny but that's just my opinion. The blue lenses sometimes pop out but they easily go back in.

The back of the goggles are adjustable.

The life jacket really zips up and snaps just like a real life jacket.

Here is the swimsuit it is a bit tight to put on because it's a slip on but for a 12.99 outfit you can't expect the best quality.

This is my least favorite part. The sleeve tore open but I am going to sew it later.

The sandals were really cute when I finally got them on. It took me 
15 minutes just to pull them onto Isabelle's feet.

Here are the shells and the starfish. I think this is really cute except I don't really know what to use them for.


Overall I like this item but it is definitely not the best quality.


Izzy:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!