Thursday, March 27, 2014

Our Generation Outfits and Accessories Review: Part 1

Hey Everybody! Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. I've just been really busy but when I stopped at Target a few days ago I went to look in the Our Generation section and I figured out that our Target finally restocked so I just had to pick up some outfits and accessories. Look down below to find out what I got.
I was so lucky to find the rare Plaid To Meet You set.

The Left Me In Stitches Outfits. I love how the Our Generation outfits all have such corny names.

The Wearever And Ever outfit.


Savannah is modeling this outfit. It will be perfect for summer.

I tried out this hairstyle from American Girl Fan except I didn't tie her hair all up at the end.

These purple flats are really adorable.

These will go great with other shirts.

Really cute summer shirt.



I will be reviewing the rest over the weekend.
Izzy:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!