Friday, April 18, 2014

The MagNeoBio Award

Hey Everybody! First of all I can't believe that I've been nominated for an award again. When I started this blog I didn't know much about blogging but now I've learned so much. Thanks to everyone who has ever took time to leave a comment or has voted on my polls. That's what has kept this blog going for two whole months. Okay, Now that I'm done with my little speech. I'd like to talk about the award that I have been nominated for. It's called the MagNeoBio Award. I think that it is a fairly new award started on The Guys and Gals Of Chestnut Street by Sallie Mae and Juliet. Here's what they says about it on their blog: With the Liebster Award going around, me and Juliet thought it would be nice to create a new award, more specifically ; the MagNeoBio award. I know, weirdest name ever. However, there is meaning behind it. We looked up some Greek and Latin roots, and made a name out of them.Magn means 'great', and neo means 'new'. Because they are right next to each other in the name, we decided to squish them together and make magneo; 'Great New'. That wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, except for the fact that bio comes after it; as we all know, bio means 'life'. Basically, MagNeoBio means 'great new life'. Yes, we totally made it up and know that it's a pretty weird word, and that you don't usually make words by just lumping a bunch of Greek and Latin ones together. Also, I think it makes it clearer that magnneo, and bio, are separate roots if you capitalize them. What is this an award for? It's for blogs you feel have Great New Life, or just are New Life in the blogging world. In other words, nominate people that have less than 35 followers on their Great New blog. We felt like a lot of the really big blogs were being nominated for Liebster, no that there is ANYthing wrong with that, and we just wanted to support smaller blogs, like our own (yes, we did get the Liebster award, but it was a massive shock from a very benevolent person who has been so from the beginning). This is sort of an experiment, to see if this could actually catch on. I'm gonna laugh one day if the MagNeoBio award ever comes back to Chestnut Street :) Here's the rules:
-Take the badge
-Answer the questions given by your nominator.
-Nominate 10 people with less than 35 followers 


So to start off I'll answer the questions given to me by Izzy on Forever Love Dolls.
1)Do you play a sport? If you do what is it?
I don't know if dancing is considered a sport but if so than it's my favorite sport.
2)If you could spend a day with one person, living or dead, who would it be?
I think I would spend an extra day with my best friend because she is moving soon.
3)If one of AG's historical characters could come alive and you would get to meet her, who would you want to meet?
I would probably want to meet Kit because she's the only historical character I've ever had..
4)If you could rather live in the clouds or under the sea, where would you live?
I would like to live in the clouds because I've always wanted to fly.
5)If you could design an outfit that AG would sell, what would the outfit look like?
I would probably make it a casual outfit with jeans and a lace shirt.
6)If your dolls came alive which one do you think you would be the best friends with?
I think I would be best friends with Savannah because she's most like me.
7)Lanie or Kanani?
Definitely Kanani, As I mentioned in an earlier post that I've been saving up for a certain doll.*Hint* *Hint*
8)Flipflops or Sandals?
I prefer sandals.
9)Is your best friend older, younger, or the same age as you?
My best friend is about the same age as me.
10)How old were you when you got your first AG doll?
I was about 4 or 5 years old.

I am going to nominate anyone who would like to take the award.

Here are my questions if you decide to take it:
Which is your favorite girl of the year?
Which doll do you want next?
Ice Cream or Cake?
Who was your first doll?
What outfit do your dolls wear most often?
Which Historical Girl is most like you?
Summer or Winter?
Which one of your dolls is your favorite?
If you had to get rid of one doll which one would it be?
What is your favorite doll blog called?


Izzy:)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love your idea if a lace shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! By the way thanks again for the award:)

      Delete

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!