Tuesday, April 15, 2014

UPDATE

Hi Everybody! So, You are probably wondering what update mean. This is just something that I might do once in a while to tell you everything that's going on. I am going to handle everything one step at a time so be patient.

Ask Ally
Ask Ally might continue soon. I'm not exactly sure what's going on with that because my friend is in charge of it but I'll find out about that as soon as possible.

Hannah
If your wondering what happened to Hannah don't worry because she should have a post up soon. She has just been pretty busy with school work and gymnastics.

Kit, Elix, Nick, and Kylie
Well, Some stuffing was coming out of Kit's head so I took it off and now I can't get it back on so I mostly use Savannah and Isabelle for photos. I'm still trying to find some new clothes for Nick. Elix and Kylie might be back soon.

Doll Sized Finds
I just found a new doll sized find so I will post that later this week.

Who Wore It Best Wednesday
I will try to do it tomorrow. No promises ;)

Savannah Deciding to go or not to England
I don't know if you all remember this from a past photo story see here but Savannah has decided to go to England.

Which doll am I saving up for
This information will be revealed later.

I think that covers just about all of it. If I forgot something please tell me below and I will add it to the list.

Thanks:)

Izzy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!