Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MagNeoBio Award Again!

Hey Everybody! I was nominated for the MagNeoBio award by Izzy from Forever Love Dolls again! Thank You!
Now I will proceed to answer the questions:

Which HC is your least favorite?
I am going to have to go with Kaya. Although she is beautiful I would probably have a hard time with her wardrobe.

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging this February.

What are your five favorite blogs?
Hmmmmmm...

This is really hard but here is my list:
Forever Love Dolls
AGDTime
Fun with AGFan
Pretty Lilly: An American Girl
And Many More on my favorites  list!

What is your favorite doll company other than AG?
I like AG a lot but my second favorite would probably be hearts 4 hearts girls.

How often do you make clothes for your dolls?

I don't usually make clothes for my dolls but sometimes I mess around with old socks and make clothing for my dolls.

If you have any siblings do they have AG dolls also? If they do, which dolls do they have?
My sister, Hannah, has My American Girl #16 who she name Elix which is short for Alexandra and she also has My American Girl #55 who she named Kylie.

Who is your favorite AG youtuber?
Definitely Basilmentos, My favorite video she did was the Science Fair one.

Do you want any boy dolls if you don’t already have one?
I have Nick but he is not my favorite by far.

Which archived HC do you want AG to bring back?
I would like American Girl to bring back Felicity because I she is my favorite archived historical.


What do you think about the possibility of BeForever?

I personally don't get why it is called Be Forever. Does it mean be historical forever? But other that that I think it's ok. I really hope all of the characters don't change too much.


I am not going to nominate anyone right now because all of my favorite blogs have already been nominated but if you want a nomination comment below and I will post the questions.


Izzy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!