Thursday, May 8, 2014

Our Generation Polka Dot Sleepover Set review!

Hey Everybody! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while I have just been really busy with school work and I haven't released any photos of Kanani yet. Today Kanani will actually be giving you a review of the Polka Dot Sleepover Set by Our Generation that was on sale at my local Target store. So here's Kanani:


Aloha Everyone! It's me Kanani here and today I will be reviewing my first item! The Our Generation Polka Dot Sleepover Set!

It came with this cute little Polka dot bag that Isabelle will probably claim! She loves pink and bows plus it matches her hair extensions. 

I am definitely claiming this phone!

It even has matching lime green ear buds!

Extra plates always come in handy!

Pepperoni is my favorite!

Blue or Red? I can't decide! Maybe I'll just have both!

This hair straightener will come in handy!

When I'm done I can do this!

This pillow is so cozy!

Can't forget to brush my teeth!

This will keep me entertained for quite a while!

The sleeping bag wouldn't fit on the table so I didn't review it!
A hui ho,

Kanani

P.S Can you figure out what A hui ho means?

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cool blog!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!! I love that deck of cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!