Saturday, May 3, 2014

Vacation Photos!

Hey Everybody! I'm finally back and I'm going to pick up Kanani soon. I didn't take too many vacation pictures (just a couple) but I thought you guys might want to see them.


This is before we left. 

Savannah waving goodbye.

Isabelle loves the outdoors!

Savannah prefers to stay indoors.

Don't try this at home!!


To The Lake!


Watch out behind you Isabelle!


Isabelle couldn't seem to keep her eyes open during this shot.




I tried to write My AG's & Me in the sand but it kind of failed.

Spot The 4 Differences!




Izzy:)
P.S Don't forget to enter the sparkle heels giveaway! It ends tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!