Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Favorite Beforever Items!

Hey Everybody! Here are some of my personal favorites from the new Beforever release.

All-new fun! Timeless stories. Inspiring characters. Endless possibilities.' styles. Shop now
Here is the group picture of the new historical line up. Julie, Samantha, Kit, Josefina, Addy, Rebecca, Caroline, and Kaya. 


This blue dress does wonders for Addy! I love it!


This lighter blue looks stunning on Caroline! If I ever get Caroline this item will definitely be on my wish list.



There is something I really like about this purple coat on Julie but I'm not a big fan of the yellow shoes. Julie is definitely growing on me.

I seriously might get this for Kit! One Word: ADORABLE! 

I also love this for Kit!


Okay! I think I like basically all Kit's new outfits!












This is cute! Again, I love the blues!


Rebecca's new meet outfit is better than the old one in my opinion!

There is something I really like about this!


And this!

NEW FURNITURE!

    
Caroline's Table and Treats ~ Julie's Egg Chair Set ~ Rebecca's Director Set ~ Samantha's Ice Cream Parlor


Samantha's Bed and Bedding ~ Samantha's Bicycle



NEW ACCESSORIES!

Addy's Accessories ~ Julie's Accessories ~ Julie's Snack Set ~ Kaya's Pow-Wow Hair Set of Today

Kit's Accessories ~ Kits Typewriter Set ~ Rebecca's Accessories ~ Rebecca's Teatime Traditions


Samantha's Hairstyling Set ~ Samantha's Accessories ~ Samantha's Dog, Jip, ~Samantha's Bedtime Accessories


Samantha's Holiday Set


I hope you enjoyed!
Izzy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!