Monday, August 25, 2014

My New Mirrorbook Pro Review!

Hey Everybody! Savannah here. I don't know if any of you have read the post on Doll Diaries about Once Upon A Time AG which is a store in Derry, NH that sells gently used AG items. If you want to read that post click here. The funny part is that we stopped by just the day before that post was posted and picked up a mirrorbook pro which is one of the many items this store sells.




This is the box it comes in with a little red apple on the side.

It opens up!

Inside is a mirrorbook wrapped in bubble wrap.


Here it is! What do you think?

Now here is my review!

It also has a front facing camera which is perfect for taking selfies!

The front has an apple sign on the front.

This looks exactly what the back of the real laptop looks like.

This is the side with a little headphones spot and a charger plug in spot.

A side view!

The keyboard looks exactly like the real thing.


Overall, I highly recommend this laptop in the silver color. This is available for $15 at Once upon a time AG in silver or white. If you are looking for a great laptop then make sure you pick one up!

Savannah











1 comment:

  1. Cool! I really want that for my dolls :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone,
I really love getting comments but I want to make sure that my blog is appropriate for all audiences so I would appreciate if you could follow these rules:
1. Please no foul language.
2. No rude or hurtful comments.
3. Respect others opinions.
4. Nothing too off topic.
I will not moderate comments unless I have to. Thank You!